Thursday, March 31, 2016

We can do it Toronto!

Tomorrow starts the second season I've paid attention to the MLB, and the second season as a Toronto Blue Jays fan, (Thanks to +2BCProductions2BC), and I've gotta say, I'm pretty excited. Now in any other sport, yes I'm a hardcore Detroit fan, except for Football, go Philly. But I never liked a baseball team really. To be honest, I let MLB The Show 14 choose for me. I said whoever I get drafted by, that's my favorite team. And by gholly, it was the Toronto Blue Jays. So I know that team across the pond more than any other baseball team.

Last year, the playoff run to the ALCS was spectacular. Josh Donaldson, Troy Tulowitzki, Brett Lawrie, Kevin Pillar, and (at the time) David Price were amazing. Now we don't have Price. So we gotta lean on Marco Estrada. Which is way better than if I did end up liking Detroit's Verlander. Even though we lost David Price to FA, I believe if we played the royals again in the ALCS, we'd win.  WE CAN WIN IT ALL AT THE ROGER'S CENTRE!!!! I'm mean props to Cubs fan's though. Makin  it that far, but I'm happy to see you lose. Keep that streak alive. The Canadians are gonna tear up the MLB this season. Just you wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment