Friday, April 15, 2016

Josh DONGERson wins it for the Jays

The Jays just got back to .500 after a 2-0 start (Although it was against the Tampa Bay Rays). A 4-2 win against the New York Yankees did just the trick. It was all thanks to Josh Donaldson, whom from now on, I'll call him Josh Dongerson as previously mention in the title. He's a beast. I'm shocked we had a losing record going into the game because we have Joey Bats, Tulo, Edwin Encarnacion, Dongerson, Stroman, and Estrada. But win some - lose some I guess. This puts us at 3-1 in our last 4 games. Yes 2-4 is an awful record to start 6 games, unlike the Cubs who are 8-1 but whatever. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Tank. Frank the Tank. Anyway, Stroman played very nice that game. (8 IP, 3 H, 2 R, 2 ERA, 3 K) and Josh Donaldson hit a 3 run home run that put the Jays up 3-2 and Tulo hit another RBI in making it 4-2, the eventual final score.

R.A. Dickey is supposed to start for the Blue Jays against Boston. Jesus, no matter what league, my team competes tightly against Boston. But this time I don't want a 6-1 loss. I want a win from Dickey. Though is ERA is above 8. He's 1-1 which is just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment